- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Survive and Thrive in Real Estate in 2023
- When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
- The Rise and Fall of the Short Term Rental Business!!
- Join my Bitcoin, Crypto and Real Estate FB group
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTO ARE HERE TO STAY DESPITE THE SHAKE DOWN IN MAY 2022
- Best Rental Websites to list your property in Canada
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: carpetbagger
Fed raises rates by half a percentage point — the biggest hike in two decades. What Does This Mean for the Homeowner?
Along with the move higher in rates, the central bank indicated it will begin reducing asset holdings on its $9 trillion balance sheet. https://cnb.cx/3OXDEwL What will this new interest rate mean for the economy and homeowners? Will we see more … Continue reading