- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- March 28, 2019 – Dinner Meeting – Meet Your Niagara Service Providers
- Feb 27, 2019 “Your City Your Voice” with Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut
- Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No!!
- Maria Rekrut States “Small Landlords are the Solution to the Housing Shortage!!”
- Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!!
- Maria Rekrut Interviewed on “Your City – Your Voice” Radio Show
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: creative real estate
We are starting our Fifth Year of Great Real Estate Networking Events. This month our panel of Real Estate Investors and Providers will be discussing, “Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No” at our monthly dinner meeting … Continue reading
Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! Please follow us on Twitter and get your voices heard!! https://twitter.com/RealEstateMedi1 Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! We look forward to having … Continue reading
Maria Rekrut’s Warning: Double and Triple Screen Your Tenants!!! –Maria Rekrut, Editor-in-Chief, Real Estate Media News Network https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatemedianewsnetwork/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHBZZ1Pk5gvHcLL0AiDEbA This is an updated report from Karen Marquardt Wyers, a property manager out of the Niagara Region. January 3 at 9:34 PM … Continue reading
What Ontario, Canada landlords need to know about the new rental lease agreement. Watch this great interview with my guest, a great Paralegal, Harry Fine, who shares his insight with me, Maria Rekrut. https://www.facebook.com/maria.rekrut/videos/1487248934731753/
Calling All Landlords, Landowners and Real Estate Investors We need to change the Landlord and Tenant Board, we need our voices heard by the people who are making decisions about our properties. These people are not landlords or real … Continue reading