- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
- The Rise and Fall of the Short Term Rental Business!!
- Join my Bitcoin, Crypto and Real Estate FB group
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTO ARE HERE TO STAY DESPITE THE SHAKE DOWN IN MAY 2022
- Best Rental Websites to list your property in Canada
- THE LTB – LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD IN ONTARIO IS BEING WEAPONIZED AGAINST THE SMALL LANDLORD
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: ownership interest
Timeshares are based on the concept of fractional ownership in a property. You can purchase one month,then you own 1/12 of the unit. Other buyers will purchase the remaining fractions. When you purchase one week at a timeshare condominium each … Continue reading →