- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: ownership structures
Timeshares The Good The Bad And The Ugly
Posted on July 4, 2014 by Maria Rekrut
Timeshares are based on the concept of fractional ownership in a property. You can purchase one month,then you own 1/12 of the unit. Other buyers will purchase the remaining fractions. When you purchase one week at a timeshare condominium each … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged buyer, buyers, consumers, desirable places, fractional ownership, fractions, hotels, luxurious accommodations, Marketing, ownership interest, ownership structures, property, Real Estate Investing, salespeople, selling, timeshare condominium, timeshare owners, timeshare properties, vacation clubs. | Leave a comment