- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Let’s Meet the Author Series with Maria Rekrut and Author Mary Colak!!
- Secrets to Raising Capital For Real Estate Projects!!
- Is There a Better Way to Play the Stock Market?
- Better Markets for a Wealthier World with Maria Rekrut and Special Guest Noah Healy
- EVEN BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES LIKE BLACKROCK HAVE CASH FLOW ISSUES IN 2023!!
- REAL ESTATE 2023!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: 000 strong group of landlords
Calling All Landlords – We Need to Change the Landlord and Tenant Board
Calling All Landlords, Landowners and Real Estate Investors We need to change the Landlord and Tenant Board, we need our voices heard by the people who are making decisions about our properties. These people are not landlords or real … Continue reading
Posted in 2nd, 2nd home owners in real estate, Accommodations, Airbnb, Bed and Breakfast, Blogging, Fonthill, Google, Green products, holiday vacation properties, landlords, landowners, real estate investors, St Catharines, Uncategorized Tagged 000 strong group of landlords, 17th Floor Toronto, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, and our Sister Associations from across Canada, apartment owners, banks, brokers, Canadian real estate investors association, creative real estate, Honourable Peter Milczyn, insurance agents, invest in real estate, landlord and Tenant Board, landlords, landowners, lawyers, long and short term rentals, LTB\, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing 777 Bay St., mortgage brokers, of the Canadian Real Estate Investors Association, ON M5G 2C8 Dear Minister: I am writing you as a small landlord and member of the 15, paralegals, Real Estate Investing, real estate investors, the Landlord and Tenant Board (‘LTB’), the USA and the World, Vacation Rentals., who look to each other for assistance in navigating Ontario’s difficult and complicated residential tenancy laws. The quasi-judicial agency overseeing rental housing in Ontario Comments Off on Calling All Landlords – We Need to Change the Landlord and Tenant Board