- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Managing Rental Properties: Month-To-Month or Long-Term Leases with Maria Rekrut and Vladimir Reznik
- Are You Ready for 2021? Join Mastermind 10X Your Real Estate Business!!
- 5 Real Estate and Business Lessons Learned in 2020
- Real Estate Investing is it as Easy as all the Guru’s Tell You?
- 3 Tips to Becoming a Better Landlord in 2021 with Maria Rekrut
- Free Webinar – “Watch Your Step”- Snow Removal Who’s Responsible? with Maria Rekrut
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: real estate investors
Managing Rental Properties: Month-To-Month or Long-Term Leases with Maria Rekrut and Vladimir Reznik
I have organized a free educational webinar “Watch Your Step”- Snow Removal Who’s Responsible? Presented by Legal Practitioner Coach, Scott McEachern, hosted by Maria Rekrut, on Monday, Dec 28, 2020 at 8 pm EST. Topic: Free Webinar … Continue reading
What to do if You Can’t Evict a Tenant in 2020. Here are 5 Steps and Tips with Maria Rekrut.
I’ve launched the Maria Rekrut 10x your Real Estate Investments Mentorship program where you can get one on one support from me or you can join my Mastermind Group Sessions. I am excited to see all of us build … Continue reading
Short Term Rental Success with Maria Rekrut Association Members, Let me know what you think and how you would handle the situation. You got a 6 month reservation request on Aibnb for $4,500.00 a month. How would you check out this guest … Continue reading
Maria Rekrut – 3 Tips for Scaling Up Your Short Term Rental Business!! This month, we’re talking about some advanced tips when it comes to scaling up your Short-Term Rental business. 🚀 A lot of you are often curious about … Continue reading
Yes, real estate has changed so much from the 1990’s. I’ve been investing since 2000 and in the 20 years I’ve seen real estate go from being a necessity to a trading commodity. This is real crazy stuff for families … Continue reading