- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- ARE WE TRANSITIONING BACK INTO SLAVERY AND SERFDOM IN 2023?
- Let’s Meet the Author Series with Maria Rekrut and Author Mary Colak!!
- Secrets to Raising Capital For Real Estate Projects!!
- Is There a Better Way to Play the Stock Market?
- Better Markets for a Wealthier World with Maria Rekrut and Special Guest Noah Healy
- EVEN BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES LIKE BLACKROCK HAVE CASH FLOW ISSUES IN 2023!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: desirable places
Timeshares The Good The Bad And The Ugly
Posted on July 4, 2014 by Maria Rekrut
Timeshares are based on the concept of fractional ownership in a property. You can purchase one month,then you own 1/12 of the unit. Other buyers will purchase the remaining fractions. When you purchase one week at a timeshare condominium each … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged buyer, buyers, consumers, desirable places, fractional ownership, fractions, hotels, luxurious accommodations, Marketing, ownership interest, ownership structures, property, Real Estate Investing, salespeople, selling, timeshare condominium, timeshare owners, timeshare properties, vacation clubs. | Comments Off on Timeshares The Good The Bad And The Ugly