- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: We interviewed Cameron Russell Wilson
Podcast – Tiny Homes – Is This the Way of the Future?
“Your City Your Voice” with the host Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut on Feb 27, 2019, from 12 noon to 1 pm. We interviewed Cameron Russell Wilson, Ankur Puri and Carly Ann from the Tiny House Insiders. Here … Continue reading
Posted in 2nd, 2nd home owners in real estate, 4680q.ca, Accommodations, Airbnb, holiday vacation properties, landlords, landowners, Maria Rekrut, Marketing, Marketing for Vacation Rentals, Paul K Lemire, Real Estate Media News Radio and TV Network, Rent to Own, Women in Real Estate, word press Tagged "Your City Your Voice" with the host Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut on Feb 27, 2019, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, Ankur Puri and Carly Ann from the Tiny House Insiders. Here is the podcast: https://4680q.ca/podcast/ep85-ycyv-02-27-19-maria-rekrut-4680q/, bed and breakfast, commercial property owner, creative real estate, from 12 noon to 1 pm., How to invest in rental properties, invest in real estate, marketing strategy, mortgage brokers, Rent to Own, Tiny homes, Vacation Rentals., We interviewed Cameron Russell Wilson Comments Off on Podcast – Tiny Homes – Is This the Way of the Future?