- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Why Do The Poor Countries Always Stay So Poor?
- WEF MANDATES – CANADIAN WATER SHORTAGES AND RATIONING
- TD Bank is going to repo over 100,000 vehicles in Canada over the next 6 months
- Growing regulation of Airbnb makes hosts legally vulnerable like never before, say experts
- Finding Your Next 5-Star Tenant With Maria Rekrut
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Owning Real Estate in Ontario, Canada in 2023
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
November 2019 Niagara Real Estate Investment Newsletter
About Maria RekrutMaria Rekrut, believes Vacation Rental Investing is much more fun than the average real estate investing. Maria, known as the Vacation Rental Guru, writes blogs regularly about her stories and adventures in vacation home investing. Maria Rekrut believes that if she can become successful investing in Vacation Rentals so can anyone else by following her simple investing techniques. Maria is also a regular contributor to the Real Estate Blog http://www.reiclub.com/realestateblog/author/maria-rekrut/
This entry was posted in here we go again, holiday vacation properties, home stay, hotel, Inns, insurance brokers and agents, Jennelyn Gagatiga will be my co-host on every Thursday evening and Steve Zieroth is our technical wizard, mortgage agents, Radio Show, radio talk show- Maria Rekrut and All Things Real Estate, real estate agents and brokers, real estate investor, real estate investors, Uncategorized, vacation rental, We are the Voice of Small Landlords and tagged All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, apartment investing, bed and breakfast, cash flow, commercial property owner, creative real estate, flipping properties, How to invest in rental properties, invest in real estate, Maria Rekrut, November 2019 Niagara Real Estate Investment Group, November 2019 Niagara Real Estate Investment Newsletter, real estate strategy, Rental Property, vacation rental properties., Vacation Rentals.. Bookmark the permalink.