- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
- The Rise and Fall of the Short Term Rental Business!!
- Join my Bitcoin, Crypto and Real Estate FB group
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTO ARE HERE TO STAY DESPITE THE SHAKE DOWN IN MAY 2022
- Best Rental Websites to list your property in Canada
- THE LTB – LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD IN ONTARIO IS BEING WEAPONIZED AGAINST THE SMALL LANDLORD
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: cash flow
Bitcoin and Crypto, this new asset class is here to stay. This downturn that we’re experiencing in May 2022, will shake out the over leveraged individuals who don’t understand strong business principles and invest in Ponzi schemes that aren’t based … Continue reading
You will not recognize the Canadian Real Estate Market in a few years! “You Will Own Nothing and You Will Be Happy.” Yes, just wait and see. I wrote an article about this a few months ago, warning everyone about … Continue reading
What is the Difference Between Cryptocurrency and CBDC – Central Bank Digital Currency? Both cryptocurrency and Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) have come to the attention of the world in recent times. Cryptocurrency is any type of digital or virtual … Continue reading
Will Gold and Bitcoin become the New Reserve Currency? We note that in recent years, some countries that oppose the US dollar as a reserve currency have actively sought alternatives and abandoned the US dollar. Will Gold and Bitcoin become … Continue reading
Should the Landlord Tenant Board Be Disbanded and Replaced? I say a big resounding yes, did you know that most of the adjudicators are only part-time? No wonder there is such a backlog. Is this fair for the small landlord?? … Continue reading