- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Managing Rental Properties: Month-To-Month or Long-Term Leases with Maria Rekrut and Vladimir Reznik
- Are You Ready for 2021? Join Mastermind 10X Your Real Estate Business!!
- 5 Real Estate and Business Lessons Learned in 2020
- Real Estate Investing is it as Easy as all the Guru’s Tell You?
- 3 Tips to Becoming a Better Landlord in 2021 with Maria Rekrut
- Free Webinar – “Watch Your Step”- Snow Removal Who’s Responsible? with Maria Rekrut
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: tenants
Hello everyone it’s Maria Rekrut here from All Things Real Estate. I know a lot of you, both real estate investors and landlords are really concerned of what you can do or should be doing with your properties. You’re … Continue reading
I have organized a free educational webinar “Watch Your Step”- Snow Removal Who’s Responsible? Presented by Legal Practitioner Coach, Scott McEachern, hosted by Maria Rekrut, on Monday, Dec 28, 2020 at 8 pm EST. Topic: Free Webinar … Continue reading
Insurance 101 – Renters Insurance and Why Require it From Your Tenants
Caution to Real Estate Investors and Landlords You Need to Screen Your Tenants no Matter how Good They Look!!
Caution to Real Estate Investors and Landlords You Need to Screen Your Tenants no Matter how Good They Look on Paper! This is what can happen if you start investing in real estate and you don’t do your due diligence … Continue reading
Hiring the Right Contractors for your Properties with Maria Rekrut and Scott McEachern
Hi Everyone, I’m happy to announce that I have 4 radio shows that are being transmitted all over the world reaching a listener ship in Russia, South Africa, Japan, Indonesia, Mauritius, USA, France, Belgium, India, Australia and Canada. My shows … Continue reading
What No One Tells You About Becoming a Landlord 3 Essential Tips For First Time Landlords in 2020 1. UNDERSTAND THAT RENTING OUT YOUR PROPERTY NEEDS TO BE A “WIN WIN” SITUATION Many first time landlords face significant challenges as … Continue reading