- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
- The Rise and Fall of the Short Term Rental Business!!
- Join my Bitcoin, Crypto and Real Estate FB group
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTO ARE HERE TO STAY DESPITE THE SHAKE DOWN IN MAY 2022
- Best Rental Websites to list your property in Canada
- THE LTB – LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD IN ONTARIO IS BEING WEAPONIZED AGAINST THE SMALL LANDLORD
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: real estate
Remember when we were told by the Feds that inflation was transitory? When did inflation transition to recession and stagflation? I guess if you keep repeating the same lie, people actually believe you!! Even though there were so many red … Continue reading
Toronto home sales plunge 41% in April as higher rates take hold Since, 2020 at the time of the pandemic, we have seen an increase of housing prices by 50% or more, and the crazy multiple offers that followed suit. … Continue reading
I’m sure there are great property managers out there!! Before you chose a property manager, make sure that you can speak to some of the property owners who have used their services. Do your due diligence when hiring anyone for … Continue reading