- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: baby boomers
So You Want To Be A Bed And Breakfast Owner?
What is a Bed & Breakfast? A bed and breakfast (often referred to as a B&B) is a type of boarding house typically operated out of a large single family residence. Guests can be accommodated at night in private bedrooms … Continue reading
Posted in vacation rental Tagged baby boomers, bed and breakfast, code, cottage rentals, inspection, investing, law, Management, properties, purchase, real, real estate, Rental Property, rentals, safety, single family, strategy. Leave a comment
Cruising Around The World – Your Next Vacation Rental Investment?
I can see in the not so far distant future, that you’ll be able to live and cruise year round. I predict that you’ll be able to buy “Time Shares” on Cruise ships. Baby Boomers who want a carefree life style and … Continue reading