- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: cottage rentals
Maria Rekrut – How to Start a Successful Short Term Rental Business!!
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bed and breakfast, booking, cottage rentals, property owners, vacation rental properties., Vacation Rentals., VRBO Comments Off on Maria Rekrut – How to Start a Successful Short Term Rental Business!!
Get More Guests to Your Short Term Rental with Maria Rekrut
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 2nd home investments, Airbnb 60% of people who have listing on Airbnb are women, bed and breakfast, booking.com, cottage rentals, expedia.com, Gianpaolo Vairo, holiday rentals, real estate, Short Term Rental Host since 2000., short term rentals, Vacation Rentals., VRBO Comments Off on Get More Guests to Your Short Term Rental with Maria Rekrut
So You Want To Be A Bed And Breakfast Owner?
What is a Bed & Breakfast? A bed and breakfast (often referred to as a B&B) is a type of boarding house typically operated out of a large single family residence. Guests can be accommodated at night in private bedrooms … Continue reading
Posted in vacation rental Tagged baby boomers, bed and breakfast, code, cottage rentals, inspection, investing, law, Management, properties, purchase, real, real estate, Rental Property, rentals, safety, single family, strategy. Leave a comment
Writing A Vacation Rental Contract
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
Posted in vacation rental Tagged apartment investing, bed and breakfast, cash flow, Commercial, commercial property owner, commercial real estate, commercial real estate investing, cottage rentals, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, marketing strategy, new investors, real estate investments, real estate strategies, real estate strategy, rent agreement, Rental Agreement, Rental Property, seller financing., vacation rental contract, vacation rental properties. Leave a comment