- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Is the Landlord Tenant Board Backlog Being Weaponized Against Small Landlords?
- GOVERNMENT AND BLACKROCK ARE AFTER YOUR HOMES!!
- What I would Do If I Were to Start Over Again as a Real Estate Investor
- Uncovering the Hottest Real Estate Markets of 2024
- Digital Landlord: Navigating Social Media for Real Estate Success
- LINKEDIN NEWSLETTER MILESTONE!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: vacation rental property.
Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! Please follow us on Twitter and get your voices heard!! https://twitter.com/RealEstateMedi1 Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! We look forward to having … Continue reading
I’ve specialized in #VacationRentals since 2000 and I’m going to look at my next purchase, I’m meeting an #appraiser this week to look at a house I’m going to purchase this fall. It’s a beautiful, old #heritagehome that I’ve had … Continue reading
You never get a second chance to make a first impression when it comes to your vacation rental’s curb appeal, make sure your guests find your vacation rental inviting to their eyes and senses. First impressions count when it … Continue reading
1. Fill Your Rental Calendar With Last Minute Travelers While most people rent vacation homes in advance, some wait until the last minute. You can position yourself to scoop up those travellers by making a few adjustments to your marketing … Continue reading
I can see in the not so far distant future, that you’ll be able to live and cruise year round. I predict that you’ll be able to buy “Time Shares” on Cruise ships. Baby Boomers who want a carefree life style and … Continue reading