- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
- How the CBDC’s will change the way we do real estate worldwide
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: single family
BlackRock and the New World Order are Coming After Your Homes!!
You will not recognize the Canadian Real Estate Market in a few years! “You Will Own Nothing and You Will Be Happy.” Yes, just wait and see. I wrote an article about this a few months ago, warning everyone about … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bed and breakfast, BlackRock and the New World Order are After Your Homes!!, cash flow, creative real estate, Getting Started in Real Estate, landlords, Real Estate Investing, Rental Property, single family, single family homes, tenants, Vacation Rentals. Comments Off on BlackRock and the New World Order are Coming After Your Homes!!
So You Want To Be A Bed And Breakfast Owner?
What is a Bed & Breakfast? A bed and breakfast (often referred to as a B&B) is a type of boarding house typically operated out of a large single family residence. Guests can be accommodated at night in private bedrooms … Continue reading
Posted in vacation rental Tagged baby boomers, bed and breakfast, code, cottage rentals, inspection, investing, law, Management, properties, purchase, real, real estate, Rental Property, rentals, safety, single family, strategy. Leave a comment