- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Welcome to the AirbnbRental Reddit Community Page!!
- Let’s welcome our 37 new Canadian Real Estate Investors Association members
- Maria Rekrut – FINANCIAL LITERACY for the Real Estate Investor
- Reasons Why Real Estate Professionals Need an 8 Day Vacation!!
- Maria Rekrut Invites You to Join Her Twitter Pages!!
- Podcast – Tiny Homes – Is This the Way of the Future?
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: Canada
We are starting our Fifth Year of Great Real Estate Networking Events. This month our panel of Real Estate Investors and Providers will be discussing, “Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No” at our monthly dinner meeting … Continue reading
What Ontario, Canada landlords need to know about the new rental lease agreement. Watch this great interview with my guest, a great Paralegal, Harry Fine, who shares his insight with me, Maria Rekrut. https://www.facebook.com/maria.rekrut/videos/1487248934731753/
I’ve specialized in #VacationRentals since 2000 and I’m going to look at my next purchase, I’m meeting an #appraiser this week to look at a house I’m going to purchase this fall. It’s a beautiful, old #heritagehome that I’ve had … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading