- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Maria Rekrut and All Things Real Estate on https://4680q.ca/
- Radio Talk Show – “Maria Rekrut and All Things Real Estate”
- Welcome to the AirbnbRental Reddit Community Page!!
- Let’s welcome our 37 new Canadian Real Estate Investors Association members
- Maria Rekrut – FINANCIAL LITERACY for the Real Estate Investor
- Reasons Why Real Estate Professionals Need an 8 Day Vacation!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: housing market
Come out and hear me speak on Saturday, January 12, 2019, at 9 am, in St Catharines, Ontario, Canada at the St Catharines Golf & Country Club, at 70 Westchester Avenue, St Catharines. Call 905-938-1947 or send an email to … Continue reading
Landlord Rental Agreements When renting out your rental property , a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and … Continue reading
The vacation rental industry has turned into an enormous billion dollar market that has taken shape and has been evolving worldwide over the past few decades. Online services have followed, assisting vacation rental property owners to now effectively market their … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading
As a real estate investor, I find it difficult to understand why banks make it so complicated for real estate financing, especially when real estate investors have to prove themselves to the bank that they are a good financial risk. In … Continue reading