- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: Is it easy to book on Airbnb?
Why is Airbnb So Popular?
Posted on December 13, 2018 by Maria Rekrut
Five questions about Airbnb the world’s fastest-growing holiday website. It’s the world’s biggest accommodation-sharing site, but how does Airbnb work? I’ll answers 5 questions that you may have about this site!! I found a great article from the Press Association, … Continue reading →
Posted in 2nd home owners in real estate, Accommodations, Airbnb, Bed and Breakfast, Blogging, CAnada, holiday vacation properties, home stay, hotel, Inns, landlords, landowners, luxury homes, Marketing, Marketing for Vacation Rentals, motel, motels and hotel owners., Social Media, Uncategorized, vacation rental, Women in Real Estate | Tagged Airbnb 60% of people who have listing on Airbnb are women, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, Are there any hidden extras?, bed and breakfast, How does Airbnb work?, invest in real estate, Is it easy to book on Airbnb?, Maria Rekrut, Press Association, Short Term Rental Host since 2000., the Short Term Rental Guru, What are the other benefits of Airbnb?, Why do people like it?, Why is Airbnb So Popular?, women investing in Airbnb, world’s biggest accommodation-sharing site | Comments Off on Why is Airbnb So Popular?