- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: competitive edge
Wanted Student Interns – A Win Win for All Businesses
I have my first international student intern’s placement with Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental coming to the end of her “virtual internship” Brianna is from an American University and she’s done exactly what I always wanted my interns … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Marketing, Uncategorized, Virtual Student Internship Placement Tagged “virtual internship”, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, American University, apartment investing, bed and breakfast, commercial property owner, commercial real estate investing, competitive edge, due diligence, employees” or “contractors, flipping houses, flipping properties, international student intern’s placement, marketing strategy, New York City in 1982, Niagara College, Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental, Student Interns - A Win Win for All Businesses, to find “jobs” in the real world and get the “leg up”, To Schedule a free consultation go to: http://ht.ly/F7eRi, vacation rental properties., Wanted Interns - A Win Win for All Businesses, Wanted Student Interns - A Win Win for All Businesses, working world will look like in 2020 Comments Off on Wanted Student Interns – A Win Win for All Businesses