- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: managed rental properties
Challenges Of Owning a Bed and Breakfast
Starting a bed and breakfast can be rewarding but it comes with its challenges. Before starting a bed and breakfast, it is wise to do your research. Ask yourself if you are truly suited for entrepreneurship and if you understand … Continue reading
Posted in vacation rental Tagged apartment investing, apartment owners, cash flow, Choosing Your Location, Commercial, commercial property owner, commercial real estate, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, managed rental properties, Property Management, Questions to ask yourself before starting a bed and breakfast:, Real Estate Investing, real estate strategies, real estate strategy, Starting a bed and breakfast, Vacation Rentals. Leave a comment