- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s Up With Real Estate May 11, 2021
- Landlord Rights During the Pandemic in Ontario, New York and California- Part 2
- How to Properly Manage a Property
- Congrats and Let’s Welcome our NEW MEMBERS!!
- April 18, 2021-The Latest Real Estate News in Canada
- Welcome to My Real Estate Group, Happy to Have You Join Me!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: Commercial
Starting a bed and breakfast can be rewarding but it comes with its challenges. Before starting a bed and breakfast, it is wise to do your research. Ask yourself if you are truly suited for entrepreneurship and if you understand … Continue reading
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
Or what your best vacation rental contract should include so you stay out of trouble and sleep well at night. Vacation rental contracts are essentially short-term leases drawn up between a property owner and a renter who wishes to use … Continue reading