- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
- How the CBDC’s will change the way we do real estate worldwide
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: Tell stories!
6 Steps to Painless Social Media Self-Promotion
Posted on January 12, 2015 by Maria Rekrut
Maria Rekrut here from Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental. I came across a great Blog on Self Promotion on Social Media that I wanted to share, with all of my Baby Boomer/Zoomer followers on my Social Media networks. As … Continue reading →
Posted in Blogging, Marketing, Social Media | Tagged 6 Steps to Painless Social Media Self-Promotion, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, apartment investing, As a Baby Boomer/Zoomer, bed and breakfast, Build trust, commercial property owner, creative real estate, Curate the best content, due diligence, Maria Rekrut here from Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental., marketing strategy, Marsha Collier, Promote others, Social Media as a vehicle to Brand and Market your business product, Stay on topic!, Tell stories!, vacation rental properties. | Comments Off on 6 Steps to Painless Social Media Self-Promotion