- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Who is Charlie Munger? One of The Great Minds of The 20th Century
- THE MARIA REKRUT RADIO SHOW
- Charged Up: Navigating the Pros and Cons of Electric Cars in 2024
- Federal Housing Minister Floats Airbnb Crackdown to Boost Long Term Rental Supply!!
- Watch Out!! C40 Cities: Could Impact Your Real Estate Investments
- The President of the European Central Bank, Christine Lagarde, announces the launch of the EU’s central bank digital currency (CBDC)
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: World Economic Forum
C40 Cities: A New Challenge for Real Estate Ever wondered how the global initiative C40 Cities could impact your real estate investments? It’s a question that’s been on the minds of many, especially small landlords and investors. This global network … Continue reading
Is this a foreshadowing of what’s in store for all of us….. WEF mandates!! Village of McBride restricts water usage, declares local state of emergency https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/village-of-mcbride-restricts-water-usage-declares-local-state-of-emergency/ar-AA1h7Kvo?ocid=socialshare&pc=U591&cvid=a31501508397488e90471687a1aaae47&ei=26
Greece discovers 18 charred bodies as southern Europe wildfires spread In Spain, Italy and Portugal, firefighters were battling blazes as the region suffered hot, dry and windy conditions that scientists have linked to climate change. Temperatures in many areas were … Continue reading
Speaking on a World Economic Forum panel, UN “Messenger of Peace”, Jane Goodall!! She’s Been Part of the WEF Since She Started!!
Speaking on a World Economic Forum panel, UN “Messenger of Peace”, Jane Goodall, advocates reducing the global population down to 450 million—a 95% reduction from today’s population: “We cannot hide away from human population growth. Because, you know, it underlies … Continue reading