- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s Up With Real Estate May 11, 2021
- Landlord Rights During the Pandemic in Ontario, New York and California- Part 2
- How to Properly Manage a Property
- Congrats and Let’s Welcome our NEW MEMBERS!!
- April 18, 2021-The Latest Real Estate News in Canada
- Welcome to My Real Estate Group, Happy to Have You Join Me!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: real estate investors
Why Having the Right Tenant is So Vital For Your Real Estate Business!! HI LANDLORD NINJA’S!! HERE IS AN EMAIL I SENT TO ONE GUEST WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR 2 YEARS AND WAS STRUGGLING WITH HER … Continue reading
Managing Rental Properties: Month-To-Month or Long-Term Leases with Maria Rekrut and Vladimir Reznik
I have organized a free educational webinar “Watch Your Step”- Snow Removal Who’s Responsible? Presented by Legal Practitioner Coach, Scott McEachern, hosted by Maria Rekrut, on Monday, Dec 28, 2020 at 8 pm EST. Topic: Free Webinar … Continue reading
What to do if You Can’t Evict a Tenant in 2020. Here are 5 Steps and Tips with Maria Rekrut.
I’ve launched the Maria Rekrut 10x your Real Estate Investments Mentorship program where you can get one on one support from me or you can join my Mastermind Group Sessions. I am excited to see all of us build … Continue reading
Short Term Rental Success with Maria Rekrut Association Members, Let me know what you think and how you would handle the situation. You got a 6 month reservation request on Aibnb for $4,500.00 a month. How would you check out this guest … Continue reading
Maria Rekrut – 3 Tips for Scaling Up Your Short Term Rental Business!! This month, we’re talking about some advanced tips when it comes to scaling up your Short-Term Rental business. 🚀 A lot of you are often curious about … Continue reading