- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
- How the CBDC’s will change the way we do real estate worldwide
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: radio interview
7 Steps to Getting Out of Credit Card Debt
Posted on April 8, 2019 by Maria Rekrut
Be sure to tune in this Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 12 noon to the program Your City – Your Voice with Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut. Our topic will be ” Credit Card Debt How to Use … Continue reading →
Posted in 2nd, 2nd home owners in real estate, 4680q.ca, Accommodations, Airbnb, Bed and Breakfast, CAnada, Double Your Income Using Social Media, Google, landlords, landowners, Maria Rekrut, Marketing, Marketing for Vacation Rentals, Paul K Lemire, Port Colborne, Radio Show, Real Estate, real estate agents and brokers, real estate investor, real estate investors, second home owners, St Catharines, Uncategorized, vacation rental, word press | Tagged 7 Steps to Getting Out of Credit Card Debt, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, American Express, apartment owners, bed and breakfast, cash flow, commercial property owner, commercial real estate, creative real estate, credit card companies, Credit Card Maven, due diligence, Getting out of credit card debt, https://4680q.ca/, insurance agents, landlords, landowners, Maria Rekrut, MasterCard, mortgage agents, Paul K. Lemire, radio interview, Radio Show., radio station, Rick Smith from Small Biz Assist, small business, Vacation Rentals., Visa | Comments Off on 7 Steps to Getting Out of Credit Card Debt