- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Managing Rental Properties: Month-To-Month or Long-Term Leases with Maria Rekrut and Vladimir Reznik
- Are You Ready for 2021? Join Mastermind 10X Your Real Estate Business!!
- 5 Real Estate and Business Lessons Learned in 2020
- Real Estate Investing is it as Easy as all the Guru’s Tell You?
- 3 Tips to Becoming a Better Landlord in 2021 with Maria Rekrut
- Free Webinar – “Watch Your Step”- Snow Removal Who’s Responsible? with Maria Rekrut
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: real estate investor
Insurance 101 – Renters Insurance and Why Require it From Your Tenants
Dear Maria, I wanted to write you a short little note to say thank you for the time that you took to discuss a real estate “re-financing” deal with me, and give me your perspective. I find in life there … Continue reading
As a real estate investor, I find it difficult to understand why banks make it so complicated for real estate financing, especially when real estate investors have to prove themselves to the bank that they are a good financial risk. In … Continue reading
I came across a really good article that I want to share with investors thinking of getting into the vacation rental business that I’d like to share with my readers. It’s face and strategy, which puts owners at a … Continue reading
Or what your best vacation rental contract should include so you stay out of trouble and sleep well at night. Vacation rental contracts are essentially short-term leases drawn up between a property owner and a renter who wishes to use … Continue reading