- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- ARE WE TRANSITIONING BACK INTO SLAVERY AND SERFDOM IN 2023?
- Let’s Meet the Author Series with Maria Rekrut and Author Mary Colak!!
- Secrets to Raising Capital For Real Estate Projects!!
- Is There a Better Way to Play the Stock Market?
- Better Markets for a Wealthier World with Maria Rekrut and Special Guest Noah Healy
- EVEN BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES LIKE BLACKROCK HAVE CASH FLOW ISSUES IN 2023!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: investment strategies
Is This The End Of Small Real Estate Investors?
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apartment investing, apartment owners, Canada, cash flow, commercial property, commercial property owner, commercial real estate investing, Craigslist, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, Getting Started in Real Estate, housing market, invest in real estate, investment property, investment strategies, investment strategy, investors, land trusts, lease option, new investors, real estate, Real Estate Investing, real estate investing clubs, real estate market, rental properties, seller financing., tenants. Comments Off on Is This The End Of Small Real Estate Investors?
Banking In The Real Estate World
As a real estate investor, I find it difficult to understand why banks make it so complicated for real estate financing, especially when real estate investors have to prove themselves to the bank that they are a good financial risk. In … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apartment investing, banks and banking, cash flow, commercial property owner, commercial real estate investing, due diligence, Financing, flipping properties, housing market, invest in real estate, investment property, investment strategies, investors, land trusts, lease option, marketing strategies, marketing strategy, mortgage brokers, mortgages, Real Estate Investing, real estate investor, real estate investors, real estate strategies, rental properties, tenants. Comments Off on Banking In The Real Estate World