- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Landlord Rights During the Pandemic in Ontario, New York and California- Part 2
- How to Properly Manage a Property
- Congrats and Let’s Welcome our NEW MEMBERS!!
- April 18, 2021-The Latest Real Estate News in Canada
- Welcome to My Real Estate Group, Happy to Have You Join Me!!
- All Things Real Estate with Maria Rekrut on http://myradio.rocks/
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: seller financing.
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading