- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Houses Sold From Under You!! It’s Hard to Believe, But it’s True!!
- Do You Invest in Real Estate in 2023? That is the Question!!
- RECESSION PROOF BUSINESSES!!
- Unlocking the Potential of CHAT GPT for Real Estate Investors And Landlords!!
- CREDIT SCORES AND CREDIT BUREAU REPORTS
- The Maria Rekrut Radio Show : Your Daily Go-To Source for Real Estate, Airbnb and Short Term Rentals, Cryptocurrency, Finance, Business, Gold, Silver, Stocks, and Bonds on https://rockmauritiusradio.com/ Going live every day at 12 PM EST
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: seller financing.
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading