- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Why Do The Poor Countries Always Stay So Poor?
- WEF MANDATES – CANADIAN WATER SHORTAGES AND RATIONING
- TD Bank is going to repo over 100,000 vehicles in Canada over the next 6 months
- Growing regulation of Airbnb makes hosts legally vulnerable like never before, say experts
- Finding Your Next 5-Star Tenant With Maria Rekrut
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Owning Real Estate in Ontario, Canada in 2023
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: seller financing.
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading