- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Join my Bitcoin, Crypto and Real Estate FB group
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTO ARE HERE TO STAY DESPITE THE SHAKE DOWN IN MAY 2022
- Best Rental Websites to list your property in Canada
- THE LTB – LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD IN ONTARIO IS BEING WEAPONIZED AGAINST THE SMALL LANDLORD
- BlackRock and the New World Order are Coming After Your Homes!!
- Landlord Group Says It Constantly Lobbies Doug Ford
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: seller financing.
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading