- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Is the Landlord Tenant Board Backlog Being Weaponized Against Small Landlords?
- GOVERNMENT AND BLACKROCK ARE AFTER YOUR HOMES!!
- What I would Do If I Were to Start Over Again as a Real Estate Investor
- Uncovering the Hottest Real Estate Markets of 2024
- Digital Landlord: Navigating Social Media for Real Estate Success
- LINKEDIN NEWSLETTER MILESTONE!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: investment property
What Ontario, Canada landlords need to know about the new rental lease agreement. Watch this great interview with my guest, a great Paralegal, Harry Fine, who shares his insight with me, Maria Rekrut. https://www.facebook.com/maria.rekrut/videos/1487248934731753/
1. Fill Your Rental Calendar With Last Minute Travelers While most people rent vacation homes in advance, some wait until the last minute. You can position yourself to scoop up those travellers by making a few adjustments to your marketing … Continue reading
The vacation rental industry has turned into an enormous billion dollar market that has taken shape and has been evolving worldwide over the past few decades. Online services have followed, assisting vacation rental property owners to now effectively market their … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading
As a real estate investor, I find it difficult to understand why banks make it so complicated for real estate financing, especially when real estate investors have to prove themselves to the bank that they are a good financial risk. In … Continue reading
I came across a really good article that I want to share with investors thinking of getting into the vacation rental business that I’d like to share with my readers. It’s face and strategy, which puts owners at a … Continue reading