- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: investment strategy
Is This The End Of Small Real Estate Investors?
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apartment investing, apartment owners, Canada, cash flow, commercial property, commercial property owner, commercial real estate investing, Craigslist, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, Getting Started in Real Estate, housing market, invest in real estate, investment property, investment strategies, investment strategy, investors, land trusts, lease option, new investors, real estate, Real Estate Investing, real estate investing clubs, real estate market, rental properties, seller financing., tenants. Leave a comment
How To Start A Business With Zero Funds
Starting a new business isn’t always easy, but with the right attitude, and not wanting to make a million in the first year, you can comfortably start a new business. In fact you can start one without spending more than a few … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apartment investing, business facts and fiction, cash flow, commercial property owner, commercial real estate, Craigslist, creative real estate, flipping houses, flipping properties, Getting Started in Real Estate, housing market, invest in real estate, investment strategy, land trusts, lease option, marketing strategies, marketing strategy, Real Estate Investing, real estate investors, rei club, reiclub, Rental Property, starting a business with no money, vistaprint. Leave a comment