- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Landlord Rights During the Pandemic in Ontario, New York and California- Part 2
- How to Properly Manage a Property
- Congrats and Let’s Welcome our NEW MEMBERS!!
- April 18, 2021-The Latest Real Estate News in Canada
- Welcome to My Real Estate Group, Happy to Have You Join Me!!
- All Things Real Estate with Maria Rekrut on http://myradio.rocks/
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: real estate investor
Being a Landlord is Like Learning to Drive a Car!! I have seen this over and over in other landlords groups. The landlords are going and looking for advice, and yes, the advice can be correct. But … Continue reading
Insurance 101 – Renters Insurance and Why Require it From Your Tenants
Dear Maria, I wanted to write you a short little note to say thank you for the time that you took to discuss a real estate “re-financing” deal with me, and give me your perspective. I find in life there … Continue reading
As a real estate investor, I find it difficult to understand why banks make it so complicated for real estate financing, especially when real estate investors have to prove themselves to the bank that they are a good financial risk. In … Continue reading
I came across a really good article that I want to share with investors thinking of getting into the vacation rental business that I’d like to share with my readers. It’s face and strategy, which puts owners at a … Continue reading
Or what your best vacation rental contract should include so you stay out of trouble and sleep well at night. Vacation rental contracts are essentially short-term leases drawn up between a property owner and a renter who wishes to use … Continue reading