- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
- How the CBDC’s will change the way we do real estate worldwide
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: sales
10 Marketing Ideas For Vacation Rentals
1. Fill Your Rental Calendar With Last Minute Travellers While most people rent vacation homes in advance, some wait until the last minute. You can position yourself to scoop up those travellers by making a few adjustments to your marketing … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, vacation rental Tagged apartment investing, cash flow, commercial real estate, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, invest in real estate, investment property, Marketing, marketing ideas for vacation rentals, marketing strategy, real estate, real estate strategy, rental properties, Rental Property, sales, seller financing. Leave a comment