- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Let’s welcome our 37 new Canadian Real Estate Investors Association members
- Maria Rekrut – FINANCIAL LITERACY for the Real Estate Investor
- Reasons Why Real Estate Professionals Need an 8 Day Vacation!!
- Maria Rekrut Invites You to Join Her Twitter Pages!!
- Podcast – Tiny Homes – Is This the Way of the Future?
- Big Shout Out to our CREIA April 25, 2019 Dinner Meeting Sponsors
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: rental properties
Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! Please follow us on Twitter and get your voices heard!! https://twitter.com/RealEstateMedi1 Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! We look forward to having … Continue reading
What a daunting thought of getting a Vacation Rental Marketing Plan started and how utterly boring and a waste of time. Why do I think it’s a waste of time? It’s a waste of time because you probably don’t know … Continue reading
The vacation rental industry has turned into an enormous billion dollar market that has taken shape and has been evolving world wide over the past few decades. Online services have followed, assisting vacation rental property owners to now effectively market their … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading
As a real estate investor, I find it difficult to understand why banks make it so complicated for real estate financing, especially when real estate investors have to prove themselves to the bank that they are a good financial risk. In … Continue reading
Or what your best vacation rental contract should include so you stay out of trouble and sleep well at night. Vacation rental contracts are essentially short-term leases drawn up between a property owner and a renter who wishes to use … Continue reading