- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- March 28, 2019 – Dinner Meeting – Meet Your Niagara Service Providers
- Feb 27, 2019 “Your City Your Voice” with Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut
- Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No!!
- Maria Rekrut States “Small Landlords are the Solution to the Housing Shortage!!”
- Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!!
- Maria Rekrut Interviewed on “Your City – Your Voice” Radio Show
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: due diligence
Landlord Rental Agreements When renting out your rental property , a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and … Continue reading
I have my first international student intern’s placement with Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental coming to the end of her “virtual internship” Brianna is from an American University and she’s done exactly what I always wanted my interns … Continue reading
What a daunting thought of getting a Vacation Rental Marketing Plan started and how utterly boring and a waste of time. Why do I think it’s a waste of time? It’s a waste of time because you probably don’t know … Continue reading
Starting a bed and breakfast can be rewarding but it comes with its challenges. Before starting a bed and breakfast, it is wise to do your research. Ask yourself if you are truly suited for entrepreneurship and if you understand … Continue reading