- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Renters Insurance and Why Require it From Your Tenants
- Real Estate is a People Business with Maria Rekrut
- Being a Landlord is Like Learning to Drive a Car!!
- Testimonial From One Ontario Landlord Association Member about Maria Rekrut
- Sick and Tired of Bad Tenants? Deserve Better?
- Toronto Apartment Rents Tumble a 50-year-High. Is Airbnb to Blame for This?
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: real estate strategy
Maria Rekrut Presents “All Things Real Estate” every Thursday at 12 noon and 7:30 pm EST Join us for our upcoming Live Radio Show on https://4680q.ca/ on Thursday 12 noon and 7:30 pm to 9 pm, EST or you can see us … Continue reading
We are starting our Fifth Year of Great Real Estate Networking Events. This month our panel of Real Estate Investors and Providers will be discussing, “Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No” at our monthly dinner meeting … Continue reading
Starting a bed and breakfast can be rewarding but it comes with its challenges. Before starting a bed and breakfast, it is wise to do your research. Ask yourself if you are truly suited for entrepreneurship and if you understand … Continue reading
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading