- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Managing Rental Properties: Month-To-Month or Long-Term Leases with Maria Rekrut and Vladimir Reznik
- Are You Ready for 2021? Join Mastermind 10X Your Real Estate Business!!
- 5 Real Estate and Business Lessons Learned in 2020
- Real Estate Investing is it as Easy as all the Guru’s Tell You?
- 3 Tips to Becoming a Better Landlord in 2021 with Maria Rekrut
- Free Webinar – “Watch Your Step”- Snow Removal Who’s Responsible? with Maria Rekrut
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: apartment investing
We keep growing and growing. Welcome Aboard Let’s welcome our 28 new Canadian Real Estate Investors Association members. New members tell us about yourself!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianrealestateinvestorsassociation/ Kajendram Mahalingam, Jennifer Lall, Cindy Chen, Kamal Tomar, Diego Ferreira, Alberto Vargas, Aman Dhaliwal, … Continue reading
Maria Rekrut Presents “All Things Real Estate” every Thursday at 12 noon and 7:30 pm EST Join us for our upcoming Live Radio Show on https://4680q.ca/ on Thursday 12 noon and 7:30 pm to 9 pm, EST or you can see us … Continue reading
“Your City Your Voice” with hosts Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut on Feb 27, 2019, from 12 noon to 1 pm. Our show was on “Where to go for Financing if the Banks Say No” and “Let’s Get to … Continue reading
Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! Please follow us on Twitter and get your voices heard!! https://twitter.com/RealEstateMedi1 Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! We look forward to having … Continue reading
Come out and hear me speak on Saturday, January 12, 2019, at 9 am, in St Catharines, Ontario, Canada at the St Catharines Golf & Country Club, at 70 Westchester Avenue, St Catharines. Call 905-938-1947 or send an email to … Continue reading
Good Management will make the difference between your real estate business making a profit or loss. Finding the missing pieces in your employee engagement effort will increase your bottom profit line. It’s not about providing motivation, it’s about providing good management. The … Continue reading