- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- March 28, 2019 – Dinner Meeting – Meet Your Niagara Service Providers
- Feb 27, 2019 “Your City Your Voice” with Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut
- Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No!!
- Maria Rekrut States “Small Landlords are the Solution to the Housing Shortage!!”
- Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!!
- Maria Rekrut Interviewed on “Your City – Your Voice” Radio Show
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: commercial real estate
Maria Rekrut’s Warning: Double and Triple Screen Your Tenants!!! –Maria Rekrut, Editor-in-Chief, Real Estate Media News Network https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatemedianewsnetwork/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHBZZ1Pk5gvHcLL0AiDEbA This is an updated report from Karen Marquardt Wyers, a property manager out of the Niagara Region. January 3 at 9:34 PM … Continue reading
What a daunting thought of getting a Vacation Rental Marketing Plan started and how utterly boring and a waste of time. Why do I think it’s a waste of time? It’s a waste of time because you probably don’t know … Continue reading
Starting a bed and breakfast can be rewarding but it comes with its challenges. Before starting a bed and breakfast, it is wise to do your research. Ask yourself if you are truly suited for entrepreneurship and if you understand … Continue reading
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
The vacation rental industry has turned into an enormous billion dollar market that has taken shape and has been evolving worldwide over the past few decades. Online services have followed, assisting vacation rental property owners to now effectively market their … Continue reading