- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: seller financing.
Writing A Vacation Rental Contract
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
Posted in vacation rental Tagged apartment investing, bed and breakfast, cash flow, Commercial, commercial property owner, commercial real estate, commercial real estate investing, cottage rentals, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, marketing strategy, new investors, real estate investments, real estate strategies, real estate strategy, rent agreement, Rental Agreement, Rental Property, seller financing., vacation rental contract, vacation rental properties. Leave a comment
Is This The End Of Small Real Estate Investors?
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apartment investing, apartment owners, Canada, cash flow, commercial property, commercial property owner, commercial real estate investing, Craigslist, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, Getting Started in Real Estate, housing market, invest in real estate, investment property, investment strategies, investment strategy, investors, land trusts, lease option, new investors, real estate, Real Estate Investing, real estate investing clubs, real estate market, rental properties, seller financing., tenants. Leave a comment
10 Marketing Ideas For Vacation Rentals
1. Fill Your Rental Calendar With Last Minute Travellers While most people rent vacation homes in advance, some wait until the last minute. You can position yourself to scoop up those travellers by making a few adjustments to your marketing … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, vacation rental Tagged apartment investing, cash flow, commercial real estate, due diligence, flipping houses, flipping properties, invest in real estate, investment property, Marketing, marketing ideas for vacation rentals, marketing strategy, real estate, real estate strategy, rental properties, Rental Property, sales, seller financing. Leave a comment