- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Who is Charlie Munger? One of The Great Minds of The 20th Century
- THE MARIA REKRUT RADIO SHOW
- Charged Up: Navigating the Pros and Cons of Electric Cars in 2024
- Federal Housing Minister Floats Airbnb Crackdown to Boost Long Term Rental Supply!!
- Watch Out!! C40 Cities: Could Impact Your Real Estate Investments
- The President of the European Central Bank, Christine Lagarde, announces the launch of the EU’s central bank digital currency (CBDC)
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: seller financing.
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading