- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Mike Sullivan on How to Stay out of Trouble with the Zoning and Planning Dept of Any City
- Maria Rekrut and All Things Real Estate Podcast Series
- How to Run a Successful Short Term Rental Property Management Company
- All Things Real Estate – with John Gallie -How to Protect Yourself from Cyber Crime
- Do You Know What Your Private Property Rights Are?
- WAIT TIMES TREND FOR THE LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD UP 250%
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: seller financing.
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading