- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- Where Has All the Housing Gone? Here is the survey we need to have your voices heard!
- 10x your Real Estate Investments Mentorship with Maria Rekrut
- Short Term Rental Success with Maria Rekrut
- Maria Rekrut – How to Start a Successful Short Term Rental Business!!
- Maria Rekrut – Instagram Real Estate Strategies!!
- Maria Rekrut – 3 Tips for Scaling Up Your Short Term Rental Business!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: seller financing.
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading