- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- ARE WE TRANSITIONING BACK INTO SLAVERY AND SERFDOM IN 2023?
- Let’s Meet the Author Series with Maria Rekrut and Author Mary Colak!!
- Secrets to Raising Capital For Real Estate Projects!!
- Is There a Better Way to Play the Stock Market?
- Better Markets for a Wealthier World with Maria Rekrut and Special Guest Noah Healy
- EVEN BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES LIKE BLACKROCK HAVE CASH FLOW ISSUES IN 2023!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: Yelp
How To Market Your Vacation Rental to Millennials
Posted on October 1, 2015 by Maria Rekrut
Apps, Millennials, and How to Market Your Vacation Rental or B&B in a Wi-Fi World. Vacation Rental and Bed and Breakfast Owners are always looking for ways to attract new guests and retain customers. How do we attract the Millennial … Continue reading →
Posted in 2nd, 2nd home owners in real estate, Accommodations, Amazon, Bed and Breakfast, Blogging, EBay, Google, Green products, home stay, Inns, Marketing, Marketing for Vacation Rentals, Marketing in the 21st Century for Vacation Rental Owners, motels and hotel owners., second home owners, Social Media, social media marketing, vacation rental, word press | Tagged 21st century, advertising, Airbnb, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, apartment investing, apartment owners, Apple Maps, attractions, B&B, bed and breakfast, Bed and Breakfast Owners, booking.com, car rentals, cash flow, concierge apps, customer reviews, design, games, Google Maps, Hipmunk, hotels, HotelTonight, How to invest in rental properties, IExit, invest in real estate, IPhone, Kayak, marketing strategy, Marketing Tips, Marketing Tips for Vacation Rental owners, Millennial Generation, millennials, mobile websites, money, motel, new investors, real estate, Rental Property, restaurants, road trip, RoadNinja, taxi, technology, Top 10, TripAdvisor, Uber, vacation rental, vacation rental property., villas, Wi-Fi, Yelp | Comments Off on How To Market Your Vacation Rental to Millennials