- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- ARE WE TRANSITIONING BACK INTO SLAVERY AND SERFDOM IN 2023?
- Let’s Meet the Author Series with Maria Rekrut and Author Mary Colak!!
- Secrets to Raising Capital For Real Estate Projects!!
- Is There a Better Way to Play the Stock Market?
- Better Markets for a Wealthier World with Maria Rekrut and Special Guest Noah Healy
- EVEN BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES LIKE BLACKROCK HAVE CASH FLOW ISSUES IN 2023!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: competition
Branding Your Business for the Digital World
Posted on October 1, 2015 by Maria Rekrut
What is branding and how can it work for business owners? How can effective branding help businesses reach out to the tech-savvy Generation X? Brand Advertising is essentially the process of making the public aware of a particular brand, so … Continue reading →
Posted in 2nd, 2nd home owners in real estate, Accommodations, Amazon, Bed and Breakfast, Blogging, EBay, Google, home stay, Inns, Marketing, Marketing for Vacation Rentals, Marketing in the 21st Century for Vacation Rental Owners, motels and hotel owners., second home owners, Social Media, social media marketing, vacation rental, word press | Tagged 21st century, adapt, Airbnb, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, apartment investing, apartment owners, Apple, bed and breakfast, brand, Brand Advertising, branding, browsing, cash flow, Commercial, commercial property owner, commercial real estate, commercial real estate investing, commercials, competition, complaints, computer, consumers, creative real estate, digital advertising, essential, facebook, Facebooking, family, Flipkey, friends, Getting Started in Real Estate, Hulu, Marketing, marketing strategy, Marketing Tips, Netflix, new investors, Nike, online advertising, product, recommendations, relevant, social media, statistic, story, straightforward, technology, television, Top 10, traffic, TripAdvisor, trusted, Tweeting, twitter, unique, vacation home owners, vacation rental, vacation rental properties., VRBO, word-of | Comments Off on Branding Your Business for the Digital World