- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: marketing strategies
Banking In The Real Estate World
As a real estate investor, I find it difficult to understand why banks make it so complicated for real estate financing, especially when real estate investors have to prove themselves to the bank that they are a good financial risk. In … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apartment investing, banks and banking, cash flow, commercial property owner, commercial real estate investing, due diligence, Financing, flipping properties, housing market, invest in real estate, investment property, investment strategies, investors, land trusts, lease option, marketing strategies, marketing strategy, mortgage brokers, mortgages, Real Estate Investing, real estate investor, real estate investors, real estate strategies, rental properties, tenants. Leave a comment
How To Start A Business With Zero Funds
Starting a new business isn’t always easy, but with the right attitude, and not wanting to make a million in the first year, you can comfortably start a new business. In fact you can start one without spending more than a few … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apartment investing, business facts and fiction, cash flow, commercial property owner, commercial real estate, Craigslist, creative real estate, flipping houses, flipping properties, Getting Started in Real Estate, housing market, invest in real estate, investment strategy, land trusts, lease option, marketing strategies, marketing strategy, Real Estate Investing, real estate investors, rei club, reiclub, Rental Property, starting a business with no money, vistaprint. Leave a comment