- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- March 28, 2019 – Dinner Meeting – Meet Your Niagara Service Providers
- Feb 27, 2019 “Your City Your Voice” with Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut
- Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No!!
- Maria Rekrut States “Small Landlords are the Solution to the Housing Shortage!!”
- Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!!
- Maria Rekrut Interviewed on “Your City – Your Voice” Radio Show
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: commercial real estate investing
Maria Rekrut, President of the Canadian Real Estate Investors Asssociation and the Niagara Landlords Association states that “Small Landlords are the Solution to the Housing Shortage!!” Here is the podcast: https://4680q.ca/pod…/ep75-ycyv-02-13-19-maria-rekrut-4680q/ What a great radio interview Maria Rekrut had on Feb … Continue reading
Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! Please follow us on Twitter and get your voices heard!! https://twitter.com/RealEstateMedi1 Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!! We look forward to having … Continue reading
I have my first international student intern’s placement with Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental coming to the end of her “virtual internship” Brianna is from an American University and she’s done exactly what I always wanted my interns … Continue reading
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading