- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: money
When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
Remember when we were told by the Feds that inflation was transitory? When did inflation transition to recession and stagflation? I guess if you keep repeating the same lie, people actually believe you!! Even though there were so many red … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged business, Canada, economy, finances, money, real estate, When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?, world economy Comments Off on When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
Reaching Out to Generation X and Y as a Vacation Rental Owner
Confused about how to reach out to the younger generation? Social media got you down? Wondering what exactly an ‘app’ is and what it can do for you? Read on to find out! Advertising to the Millennial Generation or Generation Y is … Continue reading →