- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Survive and Thrive in Real Estate in 2023
- When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
- The Rise and Fall of the Short Term Rental Business!!
- Join my Bitcoin, Crypto and Real Estate FB group
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTO ARE HERE TO STAY DESPITE THE SHAKE DOWN IN MAY 2022
- Best Rental Websites to list your property in Canada
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: Commercial
Starting a bed and breakfast can be rewarding but it comes with its challenges. Before starting a bed and breakfast, it is wise to do your research. Ask yourself if you are truly suited for entrepreneurship and if you understand … Continue reading
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
Or what your best vacation rental contract should include so you stay out of trouble and sleep well at night. Vacation rental contracts are essentially short-term leases drawn up between a property owner and a renter who wishes to use … Continue reading