- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- March 28, 2019 – Dinner Meeting – Meet Your Niagara Service Providers
- Feb 27, 2019 “Your City Your Voice” with Paul K. Lemire and Maria Rekrut
- Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No!!
- Maria Rekrut States “Small Landlords are the Solution to the Housing Shortage!!”
- Real Estate Media News, Radio and TV Network has a Twitter Page!!
- Maria Rekrut Interviewed on “Your City – Your Voice” Radio Show
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: Commercial
Starting a bed and breakfast can be rewarding but it comes with its challenges. Before starting a bed and breakfast, it is wise to do your research. Ask yourself if you are truly suited for entrepreneurship and if you understand … Continue reading
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
Or what your best vacation rental contract should include so you stay out of trouble and sleep well at night. Vacation rental contracts are essentially short-term leases drawn up between a property owner and a renter who wishes to use … Continue reading