- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- When Did Transitory Inflation Become a Recession?
- The Rise and Fall of the Short Term Rental Business!!
- Join my Bitcoin, Crypto and Real Estate FB group
- BITCOIN AND CRYPTO ARE HERE TO STAY DESPITE THE SHAKE DOWN IN MAY 2022
- Best Rental Websites to list your property in Canada
- THE LTB – LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD IN ONTARIO IS BEING WEAPONIZED AGAINST THE SMALL LANDLORD
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Tag Archives: new investors
We are starting our Fifth Year of Great Real Estate Networking Events. This month our panel of Real Estate Investors and Providers will be discussing, “Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No” at our monthly dinner meeting … Continue reading
What a daunting thought of getting a Vacation Rental Marketing Plan started and how utterly boring and a waste of time. Why do I think it’s a waste of time? It’s a waste of time because you probably don’t know … Continue reading
When renting out a vacation home, a homeowner should have a rental contract, or agreement, which spells out everyone’s obligations in order to ensure that both parties are clear as to what exactly the agreement is, and are protected, should … Continue reading
The vacation rental industry has turned into an enormous billion dollar market that has taken shape and has been evolving worldwide over the past few decades. Online services have followed, assisting vacation rental property owners to now effectively market their … Continue reading
In Canada, right now, it’s becoming more and more difficult for real estate investors to make money. The reason for this is that it’s becoming more challenging for real estate investors to obtain money from the bank. Also, the Landlord and Tenant Board’s guidelines are making … Continue reading