- #realwealthrealestate #socialmediamarketing #vacationrentals #mariarekrut #vacationrentalnews #socialmarketing #marketing #holidayrentals #vacationrentalstyling #NS #SMM
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Raise Your Business Profile with Maria Rekrut and Special Guests Dave Dubeau!!
- FOR RADIO SHOW – ESG THE PROS AND CONS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS!!
- IT’S STARTING! The NEXT PANDEMIC IS HERE AND CHILDREN ARE THE TARGET!!
- Controversy Erupts as Canada Pushes Forward with CBDC Plans
- The Pro’s and Con’s of 15 Minute Cities!! Things You May Not Realize And What That Means for Your Business!!
- Canadian Mortgage company goes BUST! Reason Unknown!!
Maria Rekrut presents Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Listen to internet radio with Maria Rekrut Friends on Blog Talk Radio
Tag Archives: vacation rental owners
Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No!!
We are starting our Fifth Year of Great Real Estate Networking Events. This month our panel of Real Estate Investors and Providers will be discussing, “Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No” at our monthly dinner meeting … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged #CanadianRealEstateInvestorsAssociation, #Feb28, #GeorgesGreekVillage, #MariaRekrut, #MonthlyDinnerMeeting, #NearNorthLandlordAssociation, #NiagaraLandlordsAssociationDinnerMeeting, #NiagaraRealEstateInvestorsMonthlyDinnerMeeting, #StCatharines, #WhereDoYouGoIfTheBanksSayNo, 2019, All you ever wanted to know about owning a vacation rental, bed and breakfast, Canada, Canadian real estate investors, cash flow, creative real estate, Getting Started in Real Estate, How to invest in rental properties, invest in real estate, landlords, landowners, Marketing, new investors, Ontario, Real Estate Investing, real estate strategy, St Catharines, vacation rental owners, vacation rental properties., Vacation Rentals. Comments Off on Where to Go For Financing When the Banks Say No!!
10 Tips For Vacation Rental Owners
1. Fill Your Rental Calendar With Last Minute Travelers While most people rent vacation homes in advance, some wait until the last minute. You can position yourself to scoop up those travellers by making a few adjustments to your marketing … Continue reading
Posted in vacation rental Tagged amenities for golfer, art of the headline, investment property, listing with virtual tour, off season bookings, Real Estate Investing, rental calendar, Rental Property, right vacation rental management agency, vacation rental, vacation rental bans, vacation rental owners, vacation rental property. Leave a comment
How Marketable Is Your Rental Property?
The vacation rental industry has turned into an enormous billion dollar market that has taken shape and has been evolving world wide over the past few decades. Online services have followed, assisting vacation rental property owners to now effectively market their … Continue reading